Friday, May 23, 2008

Welcome to BrittKnit

Welcome! I am so glad you have decided to visit BrittKnit, my foray into the knitblogosphere. My intentions for this, my second blog, is to cover my endeavors as knitstress,  as well as explorations and reviews of all the wonderful facets of the on- and offline knitting world. 

I want BrittKnit readers to chuckle in amusement, nod in a 'I feel your pain' sorta way, discover and relish new sites, blogs, publications, products, patterns, techniques, accessories and other curiosities offered by the realm our yarny craft; become with other knitsters, and finally to experience the knitting world in a more global, comprehensive way.

I welcome your comments, input, and suggestions for entries. Feel free to email me or look me up on Ravelry (Username brittunia). Enjoy. Come again. Knit well and knit often.

No comments: