Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Next Article in Knitting Magazine

So, if you don't flaunt you achievements on your blog, than why have one in the first place? I mean, that is what knit blogging is all about, right? So, I am plugging my new article which appears in this month's Knitting. 
The article is about how wool is processed from "Sheep to Skein" (also the article's title). I am really pleased with how it turned out. The editor commissioned the piece when I met with her at Twisted Thread at Ally Pally last October.

My next article was planned to run next month, but due to the abstract subject matter, I haven't yet been able to source enough high res images to support it. So the editor pulled it. Another baby not yet wanting to be born - but more on that topic tomorrow.
Keep your eyes peeled for the April issue, when my next article, "The Knitted Isles" is slated to appear!

Check out my writer's blog  for a link to the article, but go out there and buy a copy. There are some nice patterns again this month and another great feature about the up and coming knitwear designer, Louise Goldin.

Knit well and knit often.

No comments: